When I look out into a classroom...
· I see a student having the potential to bring something unique and special to where they live and the school they attend.
· I see a student using their educational tools to carve their way to reach success, while embracing the unique differences of
each and every person.
· I see a student presented with a curriculum to fit their learning capabilities.
· I see a student expecting to have a caring, consistent, and knowledgeable instructor.
· I see a student developing their individual assets to enter their chosen career field as a productive and contributing adult
within our society.
When I look out into a classroom, I see myself providing a curriculum to assist the student with their educational journey.